What we can do for teachers
Nifty Notes will revolutionize your music classroom and do away with boring, conventional methods of learning FOREVER!
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR TEACHERS AND SCHOOLS
- We provide teachers who have little or no musical knowledge with a comprehensive music program that can be confidently implemented
- Teachers can write their own lesson plan within the program, or use our comprehensive “default” lesson plans
- Fully “user-friendly” program that allows teachers to monitor students’ progress, even in “real time”!
- Collect and collate statistics from each student on both individual student level and class level
- Easily set up teachers and classes, and have the flexibility to assign teaching staff and students to other classes if a teacher is absent
- Use the Nifty Notes pre-defined tests or easily write your own, and assign to each student individually or as a group
THE EASY WAY TO TEACHNifty Notes – the Dawson Method of Reading Music, is an essential learning tool of vast benefit to students, teachers and schools.
It provides teachers with a comprehensive program to give them the confidence to teach the subject of Music, with little or no musical knowledge.
More particularly, it also
- Gives teachers the ability to include or exclude any component in any lesson;
- Provides teachers with a “real-time” progress report;
- Provides teachers with the ability to teach students remotely;
- Becomes an essential component to be incorporated in an aural or theory lesson (particularly useful for instrumental music teachers);
- Provides an opportunity to use percussion instruments more creatively;
- Provides teachers with the flexibility to set tasks at individual levels based on an individual student’s ability and knowledge;
- Provides School Administrators the flexibility to assign teaching staff and/or students to other classes if a teacher is absent;
- Provides comprehensive evaluation statistics.
It also crosses other areas of learning, as it:
- improves maths skills,
- improves a student’s sense of rhythm and therefore motor skills,
- encourages strategic thinking,
- promotes confidence in learning,
- promotes creative writing skills (literacy).